INTERNET STORE RULES
BY PLACING THE ORDER IN THIS SHOP YOU ACCEPT THE SHOP RULES
1. The Internet store [“Store”] engages in selling via the Internet pursuant to the present set of rules [“Rules”].
2. The owner of the Store is based in Poland, Rumia.
3. The Rules are an integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the Customer.
4. The conclusion of a contract of sale is conditional on the Customer’s accepting the Rules.
5. The goods available from the Store are free of physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed in the following manner:
a) using the form available on the Store’s website,
2. A condition for the fulfilment of an order is that the Customer supply data making it possible to verify the Customer and the recipient of the goods. The Store confirms acceptance of an order by e-mail. The Store has the right to refuse to accept an order, to restrict the method of payment or demand an advance payment, if the order gives rise to justified doubts as to the accuracy and reliability of the data supplied or the method of payment.
3. The parties are bound by the information given on the Store’s website next to the purchased product at the time of placement of the order, in particular the price, product description, product features, elements included in the set, and time and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. When placing an order, the Customer makes an offer to purchase the specified goods. The contract of sale is concluded when the Order is confirmed by the Customer by placing an order in the Store.
1. You use any method of payment available on “Methods of payments” tab on the store website.
2. Shipping prices are specified in the delivery price list.
Dispatch of goods
1. The Store sends ordered goods through delivery firms (e.g. the Polish Post Office or a courier firm).
2. In case of a payment with a bank transfer a lead time shall be counted from the date of a positive authorization of transaction by bank.
3. In case of payment by any method other than cash on delivery, the time until dispatch is lengthened by the period between the placement of the order and the date on which the due amount is credited to the Store’s bank account.
1. A customer complaint is accepted on the basis of the Customer’s presentation of proof of purchase of the goods (till receipt or VAT invoice).
2. If the goods are not in accordance with the contract, the Customer should send the defective goods back to the Store together with a description of the defects.
3. The Store will take a decision on a Customer complaint within 28 working days of the time when the goods are returned together with a description of the defects.
4. If the resolution of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or remedying the defects, the costs of delivery will be paid by the Store.
5. Individual settings of the Customer’s computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display of information about goods (e.g. colours) cannot form the basis for a complaint.
Protection of privacy
1. When placing an order the Customer consents to the processing of his or her personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilment of the order.
2. The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials, including a trade newsletter, from the Store.
3. The Customer has the right to inspect and correct his or her data and to demand its deletion.
It is not permissible to use any materials published on the Store’s website (including photographs and descriptions of goods) without the Store’s written consent.
Shipping methods and rights that come with them
1. The right to receive a refund and/or getting the item send again depends on the shipping method chosen by the Customer.
2. The Store is not responsible for the Customer's choice hence the Customer takes all the risk and accepts the shipping method's rules while choosing them so:
- with the registered shipping methods the Customer has rights to request a refund or sending a new items if the package gets lost, after the compensation is received by the Shop,
- with the unregistered shipping methods the Shop is not responsible for the parcels, the Customer takes all the responsibility on their behalf
- with the unregistered shipping methods no refund and no resend will be proceeded if the package gets lost because the responsibility for the package lies on the Customer
3. The Store is not responsible for any delays caused by the customs clearances and/or transit delays. The services provider is responsible for any delays so the Polish Post, InPost or DHL.
Effective date and changes to the Rules
1. The Rules shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website.
2. The Store reserves the right to make changes to the Rules, which shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website. Contracts concluded prior to a change to the Rules shall be subject to the version of the Rules effective on the date on which the Customer placed the Order.